Saturday, September 11, 2010

And so it is.

Well, once a long time ago, I was in a creative writing class. As part of my assignments for the year, I had to create a blog and post 30 times before the semester was over. Of course, I had no intention of ever becoming a blogger. NO way was I following that trend. However, it was part of my grade. So I secretly blogged and (yes I will admit this) I had my friend blog for me on occasion as I just did not enjoy it. Hopefully you'll forgive me for this when you realize at this point, this friend and I had very similar thoughts and I decided what she wrote was something I would definitely say. Haha. Ok. Bad choice..I know.
Embarrassed.


Anyway. Once the class was over, I anxiously forgot about this blog and developed an interest different from creative stories and ideas. This interest was directed toward desserts. I made and baked and rolled and cooked and finally came to the conclusion that I needed to get all of these experiences organized. I heart organization. I heart desserts. Thus starts the beginning of a trend that has been started long ago--a food blog. However, this is no ordinary food blog. This is a diary/journal of the treats I attempt. I say attempt because I will, of course, post the good with the bad. Bad happens. Although I do hope the majority is good. How is this blog different from the millions of other food blogs? Because I will engage you with my witty humor and interesting thoughts.


Ok. That last part is a little uncertain. Then again..."Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." ~Ernestine Ulmer

No comments:

Post a Comment