Friday, February 4, 2011

An updater...


Now that it IS NOT January anymore...I'll catch you up to date before I start my baking extravaganza. I am going to make 9 things in a row. Now that I've said it, I have to do it. By "in a row" I mean day to day. I have 9 days and 9 recipes to try. So I'll begin tonight and we'll see how it goes. Ok. Here is the updated blog post...


Well...now that I've looked through my photos, I realize this is the only update I have for you....which cannot be right since I did this wedding cake in November and it is now February. I did not go on a baking fast. However, I can't find the dumb pictures...OH WAIT. That's right. I dropped my camera into a bowl of milky chocolate. Yeah. That's what happened. So I suppose this is it. I made this cake for my friend who got married super fast after getting engaged. (I'm telling you this because it meant I had little preparation) I'm pretty happy with it actually. All real cake. Funfetti, Red Velvet, Chocolate Ganache Chocolate, and Vanilla with a blackberry frosting if I remember correctly. 

More to come in the 9 days following this!! I know all three of my followers are super ecstatic about that. That's why I put TWO exclamation points. Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment